I have attended to Networking Field Day 11 in San Jose California wich is organized by GestaltIT.
It was a buisy week with a lot of state of the art tech. I had the pleasure to see from a wide range of vendors their products and visions. Some vendors had their first preseation at NFD and other are regular contributer. In my view the Network Field Day event is a win win situation for everybody. The vendors can present their newest innovations to the right audience insteat of an oldschool broadcast approach of merketing.
This is the introducing to a series of blog posts about the presnations that I have seen at NFD11.
I will give you fo all preenations a quick overview and my opinion as well. If that caught your interest check out the TechFiled Youtube Channel
and watch the complete presnation.
Networkautobahn on Twitter
- Keeper a Zero trust Passwordmanager
- Why a change of mindset in the IoT space is needed
- Policy Enforcement an End to End Game #CLEUR #TFDx
- Game of Threats with Cisco AMP #NFDx
- How to fit an Elephant into a small car to transport it over the Networkautobahn #NFD17
- NFD18 and Tech Field Day Extra Cisco Live Europe 2018
- Tech Field Day Extra at Cisco Live Europe 2017
- The Soundtrack of Networking
- Firepower Management Center 4k SW 6.1 10Gig Interface Problem
- Avaya ATF Updates
- Next Generation of PortMonitoring using SDN by Big Switch Networks Big Monitoring Fabric
- Network Broadcast Storm Podcast
- FastDeployment vs Planing
- Transformation from ASA to the NGFW unified FirePower at #CLEUR
- Cisco Smart Building IoT Discussion and Digital Ceiling Strategy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.